ST. PAUL – Minnesota would phase out state business property taxes and give other groups tax cuts as well if a Senate plan announced Wednesday is approved. Read more
Find an Attorney
Find a property tax attorney in your state.
- Property tax bills on rise in Flint amid water crisis and here’s why
- Chesapeake homeowners could pay higher real estate taxes due to assessment increases
- Legislators reject LePage attempt to trim tree growth tax break
- Council OKs tax abatement for GE Aviation
- JEFF BRANDES, LORI BERMAN, RAY RODRIGUES LAUNCHING CAMPAIGN FOR SOLAR POWER TAX BREAKS