A retired Caltrans superintendent, a former inspector on nuclear submarines, and a former head of a law school were among the 18 grand jurors who authored this year’s Calaveras County Civil Grand Jury report. Read more
Find an Attorney
Find a property tax attorney in your state.
- Property tax bills on rise in Flint amid water crisis and here’s why
- Chesapeake homeowners could pay higher real estate taxes due to assessment increases
- JEFF BRANDES, LORI BERMAN, RAY RODRIGUES LAUNCHING CAMPAIGN FOR SOLAR POWER TAX BREAKS
- Council OKs tax abatement for GE Aviation
- Legislators reject LePage attempt to trim tree growth tax break